seinfeld quotes
Friday, June 04, 2004
 
The Implants
The Implants - Episode #59

New scene - Jerry and Elaine in Jerry's apartment.

ELAINE: So anyway, I stood up to shake her hand, then suddenly I lost my balance and I fell right into her.

JERRY: You fell on her?

ELAINE: I touched 'em.

JERRY: You what?

ELAINE: I...touched...'em.

JERRY: You touched 'em?!

ELAINE: I needed them to help me break my fall! If it hadn't been for them, I could have really injured myself!

JERRY: Wow.

ELAINE: Anyway...they're real.

JERRY: Excuse me?!

ELAINE: I think they might be real.

JERRY: Oh, what do you know, you have no breast touching experience.

ELAINE: I've touched mine!

JERRY: So have I.

ELAINE: Oh, right...I forgot.

JERRY: Anyway, touching two breasts doesn't make you an expert.

ELAINE: Alright, well anyway, I think they're real. And if they are, I must say they are...spectacular.

JERRY: Aw, what are you doin' to me?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger